Michael J. Robins, Member Attorney
Mike has practiced law for more than 26 years and has developed a successful general litigation practice. He has extensive experience representing clients in almost all areas of the law, including but not limited to: civil litigation, criminal defense, and real estate transactions. He also has represented small to medium sized businesses, colleges, universities, hospitals and medical groups with their commercial litigation needs. He is an agent for a major title insurance company and is a real estate instructor for continuing education and licensing courses for attorneys and brokers.
- JD, Law, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- BS, Political Science, Northern Illinois University
Ge (Linda) Lei, Member Attorney
Linda has a broad and diverse range of both practical and legal experience. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology. With her scientific training, she is especially adept at research, analysis and strategy. She has extensive experience in Business Immigration, Real Estate Transactions, and Intellectual Property.
- JD, Law, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Intellectual Property Certificate
- BS, Biotechnology, Wuhan University, China
- Chinese (Mandarin)
We strive to work together with our clients to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence. We aim to provide the best legal representation.
By delivering exceptional legal resources with professionalism and trustworthiness, we cultivate strong relationships with our clients.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of the legal profession.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
We look forward to working with you.